As we all know lipstick’s a cosmetic product which people uses for make-up rather to look beautiful. Firstly it was believed that it is an exclusive product worn by women only but nowadays we could see men too being fascinated with lipstick.
Lipstick was probably first invented by the women of Mesopotamia and after that till date lipsticks has improvised a lot. In the 19th century we could see different shades of lipstick like the red and pink one. But in the 20th century we saw shades of lipstick which were beyond anyone’s imagination. The colours like black, blue, green and Purple Lipstick came into existence during this period.
The choice of the colour of lipstick that perfectly suits one does not entirely depend on one’s complexion or attire, but it mainly depends on one’s individual liking and choices of colours and last but not the least the nature of the person.
Now our main topic of how to wear a purple lipstick is able to be a question of real fist. Purple lipstick is one of the classiest shades of lipstick but it is not very easy to carry that lip colour. One must be very careful while using Purple Lipstick because it has the capability to make one look beautiful or make one look disastrous without proper use of it. Here are few tips that might be helpful for one to carry this lip colour. These are:
• First and foremost is that one must make it work with one’s skin tone. The purple lipstick colour does not come in one shade only but on different shades, therefore for women with warm skin colour must choose a colour which has a hint of both red and purple colour. While women with light skin tones can choose any light shades of purple colour lipstick.
• Secondly one must keep one’s eye makeup simple and light so that the colour purple on their lips may look more beautiful and pleasant. Loud makeup on eyes does not compliment the purple lipstick or any other dark shaded lipstick.
• Third and I believe an important one is that purple lipstick mostly looks incredible with a flawless face. One must use less blush, highlighter etc while wearing the purple lipstick as because the purple shade does not go well with a shiny or glossy face rather it looks more appealing in a shine free face.
• Fourthly one must use a lipstick which lasts for many hours or don’t get smudge easily. A dark purple lipstick which smudges easily and leaves stain one one’s lips might be an awful experience and might stain one’s personality.
• Application of a lipstick in a right manner is one of the important tips that one should know before using any sort of lipstick. A lip liner pencil of darker shade than the lipstick must be used to make the lips appear more beautiful. Lip balm or petroleum jelly must be used before applying lipstick to ensure no dead skins are on the lips and to make it a perfect appearance.
• Many women avoid using purple lipstick or any other dark lipstick as they believe that using those will make their lips appear thin. But one should always try different and darker lipstick as because with the right war of wearing a lipstick they might look like stylish persona, who is able to carry her looks beautifully.
• Last but not the least I think that to wear a purple lipstick in an elegant manner it is always necessary to take care of one’s hair style and dressing sense. Wearing a dark colored outfit with dark colour hairs doesn’t go well with the beautiful purple lipstick. So to look glamorous one must check one’s attire, skin tone and even the hairstyle properly.
The concept of wearing a lipstick nowadays has grown vastly. Every people have their own style, likings and disliking about lipstick, there are some misconceptions too like wearing a lipstick continuously might cause skin cancer etc. But inspite of these lipsticks still today have their own special place in women’s makeup kit and is considered one of the most needed products for makeup.
- Lakme Purple Lipstick
- Purple Lipstick
- Purple Lipstick For Fair Skin
- Purple Red lipstick
- Revlon Purple Lipstick
- Smoked Purple Lipsticks